At Tooth of Time Traders, the mission of the Boy Scouts of America and Philmont guide our team as we continue to strive for success. We believe a talented, committed individual that can work alone and as part of a team can make a real difference. We celebrate our successes, learn from our mistakes and strive to create a cutting edge shopping experience for Philmont staff and participants past, present and future. We also manage to keep a sense of humor along the way. On August 4, 2004, we launched the website and we will realize almost $500,000 in off-site sales by year end. So, if you are ready for Tooth of Time Traders at Philmont Scout Ranch, read on!
We are seeking a creative e-commerce specialist to create a dynamic and interesting Philmont experience for our customers on our website and to support the growth of web sales through accurately managing the web content and optimizing and designing graphics.
- Ensure that website content is 100% accurate, and is optimized so that customers can easily search and read all site pages
- Ensure that website functionality is 100% operational
- Create web graphics as needed to support all e-commerce efforts
- Assist with product purchasing
- Provide leadership to brick and mortar store operation
Characteristics/ Skills Required
- Attention to detail, well organized, and efficient
- Takes initiative to achieve a measurable result
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must have good design recognition and understanding
- Never satisfied with an average effort
- Self-supportive technical skills
- Excellent creative sense
This is a pro-technical position with the Boy Scouts of America and compensation will include a salary plus benefits.
For a complete job description and more information, please contact Shelley O’Neill at 505-376-2281 ext. 288 or send her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PSA makes this job announcement as a service to our readers. We cannot respond to requests for information on the comment thread or in emails. Please contact Shelley directly as requested.