December 6th, 2007
We are closing in on the half-way mark for our Annual Fund goal of $75,000. We’ve received a special challenge from a long-time Philmont friend to match each gift received, dollar for dollar, if we can add another $15,000 to our total by December 15th!
With your support we can meet this challenge and go on to meet our fundraising goal for the year so we can continue doing great things for Philmont.
Your past support to the Philmont Staff Association has helped us do a lot this year:
- Sponsor Philbreak for the fifth year in a row
- Coordinate hundreds of hours of service to Philmont on the Urraca Trail
- Hold a dozen reunions across the country – and are helping Philmont recruit new staff
- Host the Ranger’s 50th Anniversary with over 300 attendees and close to 600 people at the campfire at PTC
- High Country was recognized with a prestigious award
We have done a lot. With your help to meet this challenge we are going to do a lot more.